Monday, April 28, 2014

SuperMom

I'm telling you ladies, these Tuesday night videos are really helping me up my game.  I don't want to brag but I have turned into SuperMom. See my conversation with my three year old as proof:

Me: I need you to use this bowl this morning not the white one. Your brother needs the white one so he won't knock it over and spill it. 

Him: But I waaaaaaannnnnnt it.

Me: (Ignore) Who can be a big boy for me this morning and use the blue bowl?

Him: But I waaaaaaaannnnnt it.

Me: I heard you say that already and the answer is no. Is there something else you would like to tell me?

Him: But I waaaaaaannnnnt it.

Me: It sounds like you are talking yucky to Mommy. Would you like a do-over and try to talk nice to Mommy all by yourself, or do you need some help to think of sweet words?

Him: Do-over. 

Me: Thank you. That is a good choice. 


So, smooth right? And let me tell you that when I was typing the conversation just now it was really difficulty to mimic the whine and screeching particularly with the word WWWAAAAANNNNTTTT. And yet I stayed cool as a cucumber.

Alright. Alright. So if I'm being completely forthcoming that conversation happened last Wednesday morning, but by Thursday morning my responses were more like this:

Me: WE ARE NOT DOING THIS TODAY!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BEING A GROUCH!!!!! I ALREADY SAID NO!!!!!!

Yeah, not as smooth. Apparently the videos tend to wear off after 24 hours. Good thing there is another one tomorrow night so I can re-charge.  See you tomorrow night!


No comments: