Monday, June 9, 2014

Blogging 101

Good news! For those of you sick of hearing from me I have been recruiting some guest writers for the blog.  If you are like me, then you love hearing how God has moved in other people's foster and adopt stories. I have several moms so far who I have been in contact with and I am super excited about what they have to say.

Oh wait- did I say several moms? What I meant to say was there are a ton of moms I have been talking to and they are ready to share with all of us. I mean like so many ladies that I can't even count them all. In fact everybody's doing it. Anyone who is anyone will soon be published on this little ole blog.  

Makes you want to join too right? :)

Seriously, please email me if you'd like to contribute. I, in no way, own the market on this gig. 

Also for those of you that have asked about how to leave comments on posts: I have fiddled with the settings and it should be no problem now. At the end of each post just click "comment" then type your comment in the box and scroll down to select your log in. If you don't have a blog or google/Live journal/word press account you can still comment as ANONYMOUS.  Then just hit publish. Hope that helps.

If you have a foster/adopt event you would like advertised here, please email me. There is a spirit moving here in Little Rock and I love being a part of it. I hope you do too! 

No comments: