Monday, September 8, 2014

Upcoming Events

Hey Mommas-It's been a while. I'm sorry for the unintended hiatus. But- I'm back online with a bang because I have a ton of upcoming events to tell you about. Just a heads up, I know there are other churches who are launching orphan ministries and may have events coming up that are open to the public. The ones I listed here are the ones I know about, but I am happy to add yours- just gotta let me know.


SEPTEMBER
FAMILY PICNIC- September 21 @Maumelle State Park



DAD's NIGHT OUT- September 23 6:30-8:00pm @ Fellowship
All Adoptive and Foster Dad's AND Dad's to be- come for a night of fellowship and food. $5.00 covers dinner and childcare, but you must register. See Fellowship's website. 


OCTOBER
MOM's BREAKFAST- October 2nd 9-11am @Fellowship
This is a monthly event hosted by Fellowship Bible Church. The kick off was last week and was such a blessing to me personally. Its a casual hang-out-with-other-mommas while swapping stories of success and failures. Hope to see you there.

March 2015
Hope Conference March 6 & 7, 2015 @Immanuel
This past year Geyer Springs Baptist Church hosted the first Hope conference and it was such a hit that it has become an annual event. This is a "save the date" for 2015 hosted by Immanuel Baptist Church. You don't want to miss it. We are bringing in really talented guest speakers from out of state, but will also have local professionals sharing their expertise and highlighting resources/services from our own area. It is going to be an ULTIMATE VILLAGE experience with breakout sessions to tailor your experience to your family's needs and any struggles that may be specific to your kiddos. Sounds awesome doesn't it? Hurry up 2015.


No comments: